Getting to Olgii
Mongolia is vast country with sparse population and poor infrastructure relies heavily on air transport. Aero Mongolia and Hunnu Air operate scheduled and charter domestic flights to the most of the provinces. The flight ticket to Olgii costs around 210usd for round trip. It is allowed 15kg for baggage and for extra baggage 1.2usd/kg.
Check it out from following links:
Hunnu Air (www.hunnuair.com)
In Ulaanbaatar the main bus stations for domestic travel are the Dragon Tuv (pronounced “dargon”) which runs all the buses traveling to the west. The distance from Ulaanbaatar to Olgii is 1750km and it takes about 36hours. Almost 1000km is paved road and by the 2018 total of 1250km will be paved road.
You can buy bus tickets via online which saves your money. The bus ticket to Olgii costs around 32usd for one way. It is allowed 20kg for baggage and for extra baggage 40cents/kg.
Advantages of online order:
- 24/7. Never, anywhere, can order.
- You can order your seat.
- The VAT receipt will be sent to the e-mail address.
Kia Grandbird bus Bus seats
Visa is issued by Mongolian Embassies and Diplomatic Missions around the world. Tourists of countries without a Mongolian embassy, consulate or an honorary consul’s office, can obtain a visa at the international immigration posts with a formal letter of invitation.
Mongolian Immigration Agency: Service Hall 1882, Buyant-Ukhaa, 10th Khoroo, Khan-Uul District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Chinggis Khaan International Airport), Tel: (+976) -1800-1882; email@example.com, https://evisa.mn/
There is usually snow until end of May. It starts snowing again in October, though it can drop below freezing at night even in August.
Rainy season is from mid of july to Mid of August. Average temperature in Summer: Day: 16-25°C, Night: 7-13°C
We offer standard 3 times meal breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have a vegetarian option. When you book your trip, please let us know about if you want vegetarian food. Also give us details of your allergy at the time of booking. We shop from locally owned shops and black market.
Food will be western and traditional Mongolian and Kazakh food. It includes mutton, beef and vegetables, fruits, eggs and others. We will provide you a pure bottled water and snacks every day. And we offer you a dairy products which are handmade from fresh milk when you visit to the Nomadic family.
Food is a vital part of travel, so we always choose organic foods for trip.
When you eat you can always leave what to you don`t like. Our cook will to do her best. Please remember that our cook will cook in a tent and we don’t want to make life too difficult. Thanks for you understanding in this matter.
Travel packing checklist
- Travel large bag and small backpack
- Torch or headlamp
- Warm jacket and layers
- Rain coat
- Hiking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Sunglasses, suncream
- Personal medication
- Plastic bag (ziplock)
- Woolen hat and hat
- Water bottle
Terms and Conditions of Golden Eagle Tours
Tour confirmation policy
Before confirming your tour you need to read the following:
- The deposit of 500usd payment is required to confirm the tour. The remaining payment is 100% paid 30 calendar days prior to the starting date of the tour. 100% advance payment is possible.
- Payment can be made using your credit card or debit card
- Please be informed that there will be 4% of total payment as a bank charge.
- Payment also can be made via bank transfer to the account of USD. Please be informed that you should pay the bank charge of 25-30 USD of each transfer.
Tour cancellation policy
- Any alternation/ cancellation shall be agreed & made in written form
- No cancellation fees shall be charged for cancellation up to 30 calendar days prior to start date of the tour
- Cancellations fees are as follows:
- No cancellation, received 30 calendar days prior to arrival
- 25% of tour cost for cancellation, received between 14-30 calendar days prior to arrival
- 50% of tour cost for cancellation, received between 8-13 calendar days prior to arrival
- 75% of tour cost for cancellation, received between 4-7 calendar days prior to arrival
- 100% of tour cost for cancellation, received between 1-3 calendar days and on the arrival date
- Complain must to be informed to us during the Service or within 30 days after land arrangement.
- If any customer of have any complaints of The Services purchased or express any dissatisfaction whatsoever, we will take all possible steps to resolve amicably such complaints.